Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hurray for Vanessa!

I'm sooo proud of my best friend Vanessa! About a year ago this girl was tripping out because I managed to get her to put on Done Out in Deco by O.P.I. plus one teeny tiny clear rhinestone at the top of her ring finger. She had never put on such a crazy color. Now… she’s fast learning how to do nail art and her nail polish collection is growing steadily. Some of her colors now consist of teals, purples and even green! The scandal! (She’s been a berry girl most of her life :)) So I proudly present her latest efforts, which she designed and executed all on her own.



Main color is Claire's Mood Color Changing Nail Polish in Peaceful/Confident and the dots were done using Dazzle by Orly. The flowers are decals and she used turquoise rhinstones for accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment