Thursday, October 7, 2010

Venomous Villains



Ok so I had heard about this collection earlier in the summer and I was soo freaking excited! I'm a bit of a Disney geek but I've always had a soft spot for the evil villains. They are as beautiful as they are cruel. So when I heard about this I knew I was going to run out and get what I could early so I wouldn't be left at the counter sad face lacking pretty villians . I passed on the nail polish this time out mostly because it was sold out (lol) but also because I've seen swatches of both Formidable! and Mean & Green. And people I must say, they are complete dupes of both Orly’s Galaxy Girl and Space Cadet. I’m saddened that they were out of Bad Fairy which I would have gotten …But in the end I did get my most coveted items.




Maleficent Collection: Beauty Powder -Briar Rose
Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - My Dark Magic
Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - She Who Dares

Cruella de Vil Collection: Eyeshadow – Carbon

Evil Queen Collection: Powder Blush – Bite of Apple


And Here are a few swatches I did. I'm NW20 in case you are wondering :).






No comments:

Post a Comment